Yesterday Garmin officially announced the new Forerunner 410. This is a replacement for the 405 and 405cx with improved touch bezel. See specifications below.
$50 Deposit will secure one immediately upon release in Last week November/1st week December.
Garmin Australasia is pleased to announce the new Forerunner 410 GPS-enabled sport watch.
This advanced sport watch is GPSenabled and accurately records your time, pace, distance, heart rate, elevation and more. It sports an enhanced touch bezel that lets you quickly scroll and select features on the run, in all types of weather. For extra training benefits, create detailed workouts or race the Virtual Partner.
Also includes a premium soft strap heart rate monitor with heart-rate based calorie computation for more accurate calorie data. If you’re ready to take your training to the next level, Forerunner 410 can get you there!
Enhancements from the popular Forerunner 405CX
• Powerdown feature
• Enhanced touch bezel operation that will work in moist/damp conditions
• Includes soft strap Heart Rate Monitor
Product Features and Specifications
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix®
• Firstbeat™ advanced heart rate-based calorie computation
• Zone training: heart rate zone training, supports five heart rate zones
• Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner®, courses, workouts, goals
• Enhanced touch bezel interface
• Garmin Connect™: log workouts, set goals and share workouts in our online fitness community at www.GarminConnect.com
• Watch features: time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, day/date, daily alarm
• GPS features: mark locations, back to start, save location
• ANT+TM wireless technology: automatically transfer information back and forth between the watch and the computer
• Unit-to-unit transfer: send workouts and locations to other Forerunner 410 and Forerunner 405’s
• Fits most wrists comfortably with either the original strap or the included fabric wrist straps
• Can be used for running and cycling
• Compatible with GSC 10™ speed/cadence bike sensor: monitor pedaling cadence and wheel speed
• Compatible with foot pod: measure speed, distance and runner’s cadence indoors and outdoors
• Battery life: up to eight hours (training) or two weeks (power save mode)
• Compatible with external battery pack with solar charger to charge Forerunner 410 for multi-day activities
• Water resistant to IPX7
• Weight: 60g
• Display: round four-level gray FSTN, 124 x 95 pixels
• Size (mm): 45.75mm x 70.5mm x 16.4mm
• Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
• Temp range: -4oF to 140oF (-20oC to 60oC)
• Forerunner 410 features wireless uploads to Garmin Connect™, where you can analyse, store and share your data.